Battle Lines is in stock and ready and to ship. Here are 5 reasons you should buy a copy.
5) The images are “heartbreaking” and “revelatory.” The panoramas are “breathtaking.” If you can’t trust the people who write promotional copy, who can you trust?
4) I asked Ben Bernanke, and there’s no better hedge against inflation than converting your cash into substantial holdings of graphic books.
3) Jonathan Fetter-Vorm needs a new boat.
2) Of all the things I’ve written, “Battle Lines” is the thing I hate the least.
1) You want to reward me for this bit of annoying self-promotion.
Seriously, just buy a copy already. If you do, I’ll stop bugging you.